Friday 4 December 2015

Days Under Custody


I'm still a little bit enamoured with pixel-art, so it was almost too easy for me to find Days Under Custody, a pixel-horror adventure game by Abraham Carreola. I'm not saying it is the prettiest pixel game out there, but if you put horror and pixels together, I'll be nearby.



In Days Under Custody, you play as a man trying to discover a "forgotten story," and survive the night while doing so. In his adventure, which will see him solving puzzles and finding notes to fill out the narrative, he will be followed by an unknown entity. I'm unsure what this entity will do, but judging from the trailer above, it won't be entirely friendly.



The developer has also said that the game has a "soundtrack that you can't miss," which is something that can be extremely important in elevating a game's atmosphere and tension. Two different endings will be available, and trading cards can be obtained, too.



I've definitely written about horrors with a little more information than I can find on Days Under Custody, and I'll admit I may have been swayed to write by my love of pixel-art. However, that doesn't mean that this isn't a game that could be worth your time if you're in the mood for a horror adventure. Find out all you need to know on Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment